Ballyfinane N.S has a very active and supportive Parents Association. The Parents Association in our school works alongside the Principal, Board of Management and Staff to build effective co-operation between home, school and the local community. The following are some of the activities that our Parents Association are involved in
- Organising the annual Tour de Ballyfinane
- More details can be found on www.tourdeballyfinane.ie
and Mini Tour de Ballyfinane for the pupils of the school
- Annual Open Day for students
- Arranging talks and topics of interest to parents
- Providing support/ organisational input to major school events.
- Contributing to the school newsletter
- Providing feedback and views on school policies to the Principal & Board of Management
- Organising & participating in our annual Carol Singing & Table Quiz fundraisers.